Bulletin Board Schedule 2023
January 28: Bill Roloff
March 25: Shirley Weyrauch
October 28: Mattie Mathis
November 18: Mark Archibald
Bulletin Board Information and suggestions
- The size of the bulletin board is 29 in. x 40 in. (Portrait)
- Thumbtacks are available for mounting of photos but below is a method that can be prepared at home.
- Buy a piece of poster board 32” by 40” (Pat Catan’s has many colors to choose from).
- Trim poster board to 28“ by 40”
- Place a Title Card with your name somewhere on your poster board.
- The number, size of photos, and optional frames or embellishments are up to you.
- Being a nature photo club, restrict your phots to natural subjects as much as possible
- Place and secure your photos on the poster board using removable tape or other adhesive of your choice.
- On your scheduled day, bring the board/s to TWC and mount to the bulletin board with a few thumb tacks.
- Take your bulletin board down as scheduled